Two for One Luncheon!
Two great sessions for the price of one! Your registration signs you up for both sessions and lunch.
Session One: Possibilities for Renewable Energy to Estevan and Area?
- What the Saskatchewan plan on Renewable Energy is
- Options in Saskatchewan for businesses to be involved
- What makes Estevan a great location possibility for solar
- What the climate change strategy is
Session Two: Raising Capital
A true opportunity exists for companies to raise capital from investors in order to grow their operations without the need to resort to conventional financing. This session will provide an overview of how you can, using exemptions, raise capital in Saskatchewan using the exempt capital market
Miller Thomson will explain how businesses can qualify to raise capital using prospectus exemptions, including how to ensure investors' eligibility and regulatory compliance.
- Overview of securities regulation in Saskatchewan
- Various exemptions available to businesses
- Overview of regulatory compliance requirements when using the exempt
market (including practical tips)